COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
- VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT : COUNTY SECRETARY - 13TH OCTOBER 2022
- Advertising for various County Government positions June 2022
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
CALL FOR APPLICATION OF BURSARIES.
The County Department of Education and Vocational Training is inviting students to apply for Bursaries effective Monday 18th October 2021.
Submission Deadline is 9th of November 2021 at 4.00 PM.
To download click WCG Bursaries Form 2021-2022
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
Invitation for submission of Memorandum on County Annual Development Plan (C-ADP 2022-2023) issued on 27th August 2021.
ECONOMIC PLANNING DIRECTORATE
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION & CIVIC EDUCATION DIRECTORATE
- County Disater Management Bill
- Tthe Wajir PWDs ACT 2021 22FY Final 3rd August
- The Wajir County Climate Change Fund Act 2016
- The Wajir County Revolving Fund Act 2014
- The Wajir County Supplementary Appropriation Act 2015
- The Wajir County Bursary Fund Act 2014
- Wajir County Bursary FundBill 2014
- Wajir County Bursary Fund Bill 2019
- Wajir County Supplementary Appropriation Bill 2019
- 50 Things Every County Government Officer Should Know
- Citizen Handbook
- Civic Education on County Budgeting Processes
- Civic Education on Government and Citizenship
- Civic Education Trainers Manual - Executive Programme
- Civic Education Trainers Manual for Learning Institutions
- Civic Education Trainers Manual
- Jukumu Langu Civic Engagement Program
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION AND CIVIC EDUCATION SERVICE CHARTER
- Transforming Civic Education Towards Mindset Change
ETHICS AND GOVERNANCE DIRECTORATE
You can Download or view the Wajir Municipality documents in the list below;
- Contact Information for Wajiir Municipal Board
- Manager Job Description
- Board Minute
- Municipal Charter
- Municipal Minute2
- WAJIR MUNICIPALITY ANNUAL URBAN INVESTMENT PLAN 2019-20
- NOTICE OF INTENTION PLAN
- MUNICIPALITY OF WAJIR FIVE YEAR INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT PLAN (IDEP) (2019 – 2024)
- SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK FOR THE MUNICIPALITY OF WAJIR
- Budget Estimates 2019-2020
- Minutes of 1st quarter citizen fora held on 15th March 2019
- Minutes of Citizen fora held on 24th September 2019
- Citizen fora schedule 1
- URBAN INVESTMENT PLAN FY 2018/2019
The Board of Directors for Wajir Water and Sewerage Company (WAJWASCO) seeks to recruit
Managing Director who will provide leadership and strategic direction.
To download the advert click here
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria and are eligible to apply should send their application letter and updated CV to;
Board of Directors
Wajir Water and Sewerage Company
P.O Box 9-70200
Applications can be hand delivered to our offices along Airport Road in Wajir Town.
Deadline for application: 5th June, 2019
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.